A post office counter can be found inside the P&B shop, located on the ground floor by the Spitalerstraße exit.
Mon - Fri: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sat: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Post your mail in the letterboxes near the Spitalerstraße exit.
You can find telephone booths next to the travel centre at Hamburg Central Station. Phone cards can be acquired at Jonas Tabak and P&B.
There are 4 ReiseBank cash machines at the Wandelhalle promenade:
- Exit Spitalerstraße, next to the lockers near Track 13/14
- Exit Spitalerstraße between Jonas Tabak and franz & friends
- Exit Kirchenallee in front of the DB Travel Centre
- Exit Kirchenallee next to the gentlemen's toilets
Change up to 100 currencies and wire money all over the world at ReiseBank, located by the Kirchenallee exit at Wandelhalle.
Find more information here.
The toilets are located here:
- Nearby track 13/14, opposite of the lockers by exit Spitalerstraße – open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Inside the Gourmet Station on the first floor – open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Exit Kirchenallee (rail & fresh WC) – open all day; wheelchair accessible toilets
To take care of the little ones you're welcome to use the baby-care rooms in the bathrooms nearby exit Kirchenallee (open 24 hours) and inside the Gourmet-Station (open 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.) on the first floor.